Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Firsts!

And the winner is my friend Courtney, from back home in Indiana! If you missed out on my contest below, you should keep a close eye on the blog...I throw out a contest here and there for free MK loot! Courtney won herself a yummy Brown Sugar/Vanilla hand cream! Thanks for your input Courtney!

The new name for Friday's on my blog is 'Friday Firsts'. I won't have one EVERY week, but I know I will have a lot of 'firsts' coming up in the next few months and years! Between my new job and Aubrey growing up, there are a lot of 'firsts' to come!

So to kick this thing off, we actually had a 'first' this week! I decided since I am starting my new career on Monday, Aubrey and I needed a special day together. We went to the mall, Build-A-Bear and ate at Chick-Fil-A. This was the FIRST time either of us had ever been to Build-A-Bear! I told her we were going so she could make a teddy bear to sleep with and have with her when I was at work and she missed me. We came away with an expensive, yet well worth it bear named 'Sweetie'. And they ARE best pals! Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment