Monday, May 4, 2009

XANAX STAT!


This is what I want to say to my Dr. today... "XANAX PRESCRIPTION!! STAT!" (that's nurse code for NOW!)


3 days of class this week (Mon 9-12:00, Tuesday 7-3 and Wed 6:00-4:30) = 2 tests, 2 quizzes, 1 ten page paper and MORE lecture to add to our lovely and ever expanding PILE of notes to 'review for finals'


Next week...Finals.. Monday @ 9 a.m. and Tuesday @ 8 a.m.


What happens this Thurs through next Monday at 9 a.m.?!
= PANIC ATTACK!


How will I EVER remember everything? Already invested in a little $9 bottle of Gingko...thought to increase memory by increasing blood flow to the brain...I think I need more than just a little blood flow to the brain! :)


But, with a little prayer and faith...God will be my guide and I will trust Him to guide my pencil to mark the CORRECT box! I just have to stick with the plan and not argue with myself come test time!


...Sounds simple....

1 comment:

  1. One of the fundamental advantages of xanax is that it has been proved to be effective for treating depression as well as panic attacks. However, there are other xanax benefits also like xanax provides short term relief from the grip of nervous tension as well as moderate anxiety disorders and xanax has been proved to be useful in treating anxiety due to neurosis and irritable bowel syndrome.

    ReplyDelete