Sunday, May 17, 2009

missing mom

I'm a little sad today. It's a BEAUTIFUL sunny spring day and I am wearing pink to support the beautiful weather. But I am sad because I miss my mom! She stayed with us for the past 3 weeks, taking care of Aubrey, the laundry, dishes and cooking, so I could completely focus on my last few weeks of school and pass! This morning I felt a little out of sorts, waking up and her not being there getting Aubrey's breakfast ready. The room she stayed in is unoccupied and I don't have the weekly task of writing out my schedule so she knows roughly where I will be when, in case she needs to get a hold of me.

Justin and I are both SO grateful she offered and stayed with us. Gave up her own schedule to do what she felt needed to be done. In her words 'that's what mother's are for!' I don't know how to EVER thank her enough! She wins mom of the century award!

You don't realize how much you value family until you live 10 hours away!

No comments:

Post a Comment