Thursday, April 16, 2009

randomness

Here it is again! Thursday! Time for me to blog... but I don't really know what to say! I guess i could just say a lot of randomness:

It's been a good week.
Nothing exciting happened on the Pediatric floor. And if it did, I missed it!!
I met with my instructor about needing motivation for the last 4 wks of the semester.
Motivation = NOT wanting to re-take this semester (a.k.a. May 15th, 2010 IS GRADUATION DAY!)
She told me I will make a great nurse!
The weather is beautiful today, sunny and 68, the heat is off at our house and windows OPEN!
I am wearing teal, spring green and strappy black dress sandals to celebrate the warmth!
My mom made it home safely from a wonderful week of staying with us.
I miss my mom & dad. But mom/dad will be back next week for my birthday.
My birthday wish = a gas grill!
I love my husband and little girl!

And that's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment