Thursday, March 12, 2009

what to do?!


Spring break is next week!! I consider myself on spring break as of yesterday at 4:30. That was my last day of class for a week and a half! I've been pondering and planning my week 'off'. "What should I do? What should I do? Go home to IN and see my family, where it's still cold? Travel to AL to see Megan, where it's warm? Select a destination which is warm and I don't know anyone? Stay home, clean, organize, run errands that have been kept off b/c of such a busy schedule? Shopping trip to Kansas City? Branson Outlets? Stay home, sleep in every day and stay in my p.j.'s all day playing with Aubrey?" The list can go on and on and on! All of the above I would LOVE to do, but i really only have 3 'free' days of my spring break! So I have them filled with dentist, dr's, photographers (hopefully Sarah) and one day of 'undecided'. I do however have a test the Tuesday I return to school. What sort of teacher schedules a test so you have to study over break? A Nursing School Teacher!


I know I will thoroughly enjoy my extra time w/ Aubrey. With my busy schedule, I don't get as much time with her, which I don't like at all, but I know once she's in school, she will need my attention more than ever! SO, I will stay home, b/c now the thought of traveling anywhere not only costs money, but exhausts me more than I am already exhausted! But in the back of my mind I will dream of sunny, warm Hawaii! (or somewhere warm with an ocean)

1 comment:

  1. Come see me!
    Haha. And I titled that one on purpose - wanted to grab everyone's attention. :) check out my new blog sometime- nikandmeg.com/meg.

    and, i was going to tell you that if you make an account on gettyimages and search for royalty free photos, you can download pics that don't have gettyimages on there.

    oh, cami. i miss you. and love you. kiss aubs for me, and give justin a side hug!

    ReplyDelete