Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ragu anyone?




It seems as though Thursdays are my 'blog' days. These are the days when I work 7 hours and have time to sit, take a breather and reflect on my week! This week it looks as though instead of highlighting Nursing school, I am highlighting my daughter! Not a bad trade off! I'll fill you in on my clinical day for school later.

Something EVERY child in the United States and probably at least Italy has in his or her or mom and dad's posession is a 'first spaghetti' picture! Aubrey has eaten spaghetti before, but this time mommy let her eat it all on her own! She had a lot of fun with it and LOVES spaghetti and garlic bread. She ate it at least 3 days in a row for about 2 meals each day! And she would still be eating it if we had any left.

So here are the famous 'first spaghetti' pictures! :) We made a b-line for the bathtub after this one for sure!

1 comment:

  1. How fun is that! Very cute. You know you could ditch work and COME HANG OUT WITH US!!!!

    ReplyDelete