Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fresh air


Today is Saturday...ahhhh...what a great Saturday it is!
Aubrey is at Grammie's for the weekend, Justin will be on his way home from an over night trip, I had a girls night with some of the best girls around town, and to top it off, I have had the house to MYSELF for almost 24 hours!

24 hours is like a glimpse of Heaven! The house is clean, dishes done, laundry on the line and windows open! Yes, there's still at least 6 inches of snow on the ground, but I think it's at least 40* outside!

Fresh air makes me HAPPY! Something about it that gives me comfort, makes me feel crisp and clean. After being cooped up in the house with subzero weather and over a foot of snow for the past 2 weeks.... fresh air is a WELCOME AROMA in my home!

Today is a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment